Sunday 27 September 2015

Unboxing the Beaba Babycook Solo

Hi Everyone!!

First solid is a very important baby milestone and is one that I look forward to. I enjoy cooking for my husband and now I can start cooking for my little one, too! Like any other overly-excited first time mothers, I was in search for the perfect steamer/blender. Note that if you have a steamer and a blender separately in your kitchen already you may not need this. I just like the fact that I have a dedicated cooking equipment for my baby. I researched and reviewed a few Steamer/Blender for baby food in the market, such as the Avent Steamer/Blender, The Little Bean Multi Function Food Processor, The Cherub Natriblend and a few others  but, this Beaba Babycook seems to top the charts. 

I got mine from jumpingbabyjacks, my favourite go-to place when it comes to buying stuffs for my baby. Did price comparisons from a few online stores, and jumpingbabyjacks seems to give the best offer.

The Beaba Babycook Solo retails at RM699 with a choice of one out of two free gift - the Beaba Bento Box or the fill& squeeze food pack. I chose the Beaba Bento Box worth RM123. On top of that they throw in free shipping via Skynet, too. I told you, jumpingbabyjacks always have the best deals. Plus, their customer service is superb. I was in touch with Joanne through Whatsapp and she was very helpful in giving recommendations and patient in answering all of my queries. 


The Beaba Babycook Solo and Beaba Bento Box in their respective boxes

Unboxing my Babycook
Currently , they have 2 colors in stock and I chose red. The other color that's currently available is Gipsy (white with purple/green handle)

It comes with a jug lid and spatula

The Steamer Basket that can be taken out 

The Manual and Recipe Book

The Free Bento Box

The Cutleries

The inside of the Bento Box


The Key Features of the Beaba Babycook:

  • 4-in-1 functions: steams, blends, defrost and re-heat
  • Large capacity: 1100ml (this is the biggest compared to other brands)
  • Fast: Cook in less than 15 min!
  • Ingenious: Open and close the lids with one hand thanks to the Easy clip system
  • Healthy: Preserves vitamins and nutrients
  • Auto shut-off feature
  • Sound signal at the end of the cooking cycle
  • Backlit screen
  • Descaling indicator will turn red to indicate that descaling is required
  • Removable cable for easy storage
  • Includes:  Recipe booklet (created by a nutritionist for babies from 6 to 24 months old), cooking basket, spatula to lift the baskets and scraping out the bowls, mixing lid/smoothie filter.


I am very happy with my purchase. It is definitely a good addition to my kitchen gadgets. I guess once my baby has outgrown baby food, I can still use this Babycook for normal cooking. I am planning to use this Beaba Babycook for my baby's first solid this weekend and I will post another review on its functionality. I shall end this post with this cute summary video of the functions and usage of the Beaba Babycook Solo and it comes with recommended recipes too!









Till Then, Happy Puree-ing!
Liv





No comments:

Post a Comment