Sunday 22 February 2015

One of my favourites

Hi Everyone!

Dancing Fish is one of my favorite restaurant when it comes to Malay-Indo cuisine. My bestfriend and I always pick this restaurant for our regular catch-up session over lunch. I was enjoying my food too much that I forgot to take notes of the prices of the meals. So I shall keep this post brief and let you guys enjoy the pictures of the food instead!


Table Set Up and Menu

The restaurant

Appetizer - Emping Malinjo with Sambal Terasi

The restaurant is named over this meal - The Dancing Fish (deep fried Talapia with Sambal)

Gulai Pucuk Paku - They ran out of pucuk paku so they changed it to mixed vege, still yummy nonetheless!

Tauhu and Tempe Goreng

Caramelized Banana with Vanilla Ice Cream


Are you salivating already? The food is definitely super delicious and each meal is totally on-point! If you're a fan of Malay-Indo cuisine, I highly recommend this restaurant. Currently they have two outlets in Klang Valley - Bangsar Shopping Center and Setia City Mall. The restaurant usually runs full during lunch and dinner time so be sure to make your reservations to avoid disappointment.

For more information, do visit their official website.




Till Then, Happy "Dancing-Fish"-ing!
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment