Wednesday 28 January 2015

My First Leg Cramps

Hi Guys!

As I am writing this, I really should be at work but I am still in bed nursing my painful leg cramps! For the first time today I had to perform my Subuh prayer sitting on a chair. 


I have had a relatively easy pregnancy so far. I did not have morning sickness at all and other than the tiny episode of internal bleeding and my occasional backache, I've had it quite easy so far, Alhamdulillah. I always tell myself to count my blessings when I hear stories about placenta previa, pre-eclampsia, morning sickness so bad to a point of dehydration and many other "wonderful" stories from friends. But last night as I tried to turn around to change my sleep position my left leg started to cramp real badly and I started to scream perhaps too loud there's a chance that I might have woken up my neighbours at 3 am! I couldn't bring myself back to sleep since then. So today, not only that I am sleep deprived, I think I am gonna be walking funny for the rest of the day. 




Ahhh... The joys of pregnancy. But as long as my growing unborn baby is happy and healthy, I guess I welcome
all the future leg cramps and other third trimester discomforts coming my way.  Anything for you, my dear little one!


Till Then, Wish me Luck!
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment