Sunday 1 March 2015

Why Victoria Beckham Hardly Smiles


If you have no idea who Victoria Beckham is, you must be living in a cave (but with Internet access for some reason since you are reading this).*grins*

From her days as Posh Spice in the Spice Girls during the late 1990s, Victoria Beckham has carved a name for herself as an international style icon and successful fashion designer. Her most recent achievement: the Victoria Beckham label was named Brand of the Year at the British Fashion Awards 2014. She is married to the hottest footballer in the world, David Beckham and they have 4 children. Also known for her signature pout, she rarely smiles when posing for photographs.

Earlier last month, as part of Vogue magazine’s “73 questions” video series, Victoria was put through a round of rapid-fire questioning at her newly opened retail store in London where viewers got to see the quick-witted personality her fans know and love.

Here are some of the questions she answered including the one she absolutely hates: why she hardly smiles.

What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I check on my kids.

Do you have any pets?
That will be Coco Chanel, the bull dog who lives in LA.

What’s one word your kids consistently ignore?
Don’t play football in the house.

What’s the greatest thing you’ve learned from your kids?
How to play football in the house and how to love unconditionally.

What is your favorite color?
Sunset orange.

What’s your favorite spice?
Posh!

What’s your secret talent?
I used to be able to juggle.

Heels or flats?
Both.

Harry or William?
You can’t make me choose!

What’s the best fashion secret you ever learned?
Less is more.

If you ran the world, what’s one law you would enact?
If? Do you mean when? When I run the world, I’m gonna make it the law that everybody has to do a little something philanthropic.

If you had to wear one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Knickers.

What’s one question you hate being asked?
Why don’t you smile?

Why don’t you smile?
I’m smiling on the inside. I feel that I have a responsibility to the fashion community.

What’s one piece of clothing in your wardrobe that David hates?
He loves everything in my wardrobe.

What’s your favorite food?
Japanese.

What is your idea of a perfect date?
A night in with my husband.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely.

At first sight what made you fall in love with David?
Duh!

At what age were you the happiest?
I’m really happy right now.

If you could have any super power in the world, what would it be?
I would be able to work out and sleep at the same time.

If you could bring back one look from your 20s, what would it be?
None, have you seen those Spice Girls films?

What’s the one word that you use too much?
Grey area and I know that’s two words.

If you could star in one movie, what would it be?
I starred in Spice Girls the Movie, and I’m still waiting for my Outstanding Achievement Award.

What phrase would define how you lived your life?
Positive energy and creative visualization.

What’s your biggest goal for 2015?
To really learn more and figure out what I can do to really help and make a difference.

If you could choose anyone in the world to live next door to you, who would it be?
Mr. Valentino lives next door to me and it doesn’t get much better than that.

If you could do something else with your life, what would it be?
I wouldn’t do anything else with my life.

To find out more of Victoria’s secrets, watch the video below.

Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment